All About Cheese
Let's start out by stating one thing up front: we here at Queso Technologies have nothing to do with cheese. NOTHING.(Perhaps you are looking for Quesos.com, the spanish-speaking website that sells cheese. If so, we wholeheartedly endorse them, and their cheese-glorifying ways, and encourage you to visit them often.)
Queso Technologies is a technology company -- website development, programming, hardware and software development, and database design and implementation, just to name a few things. We chose the name Queso Technologies because it's cool, not because we have any particular knowledge of cheese. Quite honestly, we can't even identify many different kinds of cheeses. If you were to ask us what kind of cheese is the best, the gooey Velveeta-like stuff on a cheesesteak would probably be it. Simply put, if you're looking for someone who knows anything about cheese, you've come to the wrong place.
But, being the civic-minded folks that we are (as well as the people who've received countless emails from school-age kids looking for more information on cheese for their third-grade writing projects), we've put together a little list of great sites about cheese.
So, without further ado, here are the sites. (Please note that we try to come through here often to make sure that these sites all still exist, but if one is down or gone, we apologize.)
- Quesos.com: the aforementioned spanish-speaking website where you can actually buy cheese and cheese-related products, and have them shipped right to your door. Visit them, and do your body good.
- CheeseNet: self-billed as "The Internet's Cheese Information Resource," there honestly is more information here than I can believe someone has wanted to compile. Go there.
- I Love Cheese: you know the screed "Behold the power of cheese"? This is those folks, the American Dairy Association. They care A Great Deal about cheese.
- All About Cheese: this one is "the #1 resource for cheese," which I would guess sets it apart from CheeseNet (above), which is only the Internet's main cheese resource. No matter, pay them a visit.
- Yahoo's main Cheese page: a compendium of cheesy links, which can be fun for you and all your friends.
- Lactaid: does the thought of cheese get your stomach rumbling and angry? Then pay the folks at McN-PPC, Ltd. a visit, or call (800) LACTAID.